Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yummy oats

Hello again. So I got in 30mins on my elliptical and did some free weights. I just ate breakfast, at around 11:30am. I made stove top oats made with skim milk. I added in 1/2 a mashed banana, some pumpkin pie spice, craisins and a tbsp on natural organic pb. It was very good. 

Now I am off to shower, get dressed and head out. My plan for the day is to stop at Walmart for a pair of 8lb dumbbell weights and a new strength training video. I also need water bottles.  I have to be honest with you all, I have been slacking in the exercise dept the last 2 months and hope to amp it up. I have 5 months until my wedding day. I need to tone, and lose a few pounds so I can look and feel my best! After Walmart I am heading to my parents house for a new years dinner. 

Have a great day! I will try to get a post in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment