Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick Day

I worked had a day in the office and half the day from home. I am still fighting this awful ear infection and virus. I am on antiobitics, which don't agree with my tummy, so I have to make sure I eat enough.

For breakfast I had OJ, and a whole wheat bagelful. I got hungry mid-morning so I had a Kashi Strawberry Cereal bar. On my way home from work around 1:30 I stopped at BK. yes, Burger King! Yikes! I never have fast food. I got a grilled chicken sandwich and fries. It was really good I have to say. Today was not a good fruit or veggie day, as a matter of fact, the last few days have not been horrible, but not great either. I need to get back to balanced meals.

Dinner was French Onion soup and fresh warm rolls with a little margarine. I made a salad but I just couldn't eat it. I was not feeling it at all tonight.

The french onion soup was made with Campbells Healthy Request Onion Soup, croutons and Part Skim Deli sliced mozzarella cheese.

Look at that cheesy goodness!  

So guys my wedding is only about 4 months!! Ahhhh I am not at my goal weight that I was hoping to be on my wedding day. I need to get back on track a.s.a.p. I plan on starting my workouts again on Weds am and keep it up through the weekend. I think I need one more rest day.

Have a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment