Monday, January 5, 2009

Panini Press...Oh yes

Hello! Well another Monday is almost over. Today was a busy day at work but the day was okay. Monday's are always tough though! We need 3 day weekends.  :o) 

On the way home from work I stopped at the Produce Market for a few things.


-  whole wheat pita bread
-  french roll
-  deli sliced mozzarella cheese
-  blueberries
-  nut/dried fruit mix
-  potatoes 
-  roasted red pepers packed in water

For dinner tonight we made grilled chicken panini's using our brand new Cuisinart panini press that we received as an Engagement gift. I loved this thing, and see it the very near future for another quick and yummy dinner. 


My panini was made with a whole wheat pita, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, baby spinach and roasted red peppers. I put Franks Red Hot Sauce on it! Yummy!
On the side I had a simple salad made with romaine, tomato, red onion and Newman's Own Light balsamic dressing. (This is one of my fave dressings.)

For dessert I had a serving of all natural, Wild Harvest organic animal crackers and pomegranate and blueberries. This hit the spot.



I already made my lunch for tomorrow and packed my gym bag.
Now I am off to relax for a bit.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I love Paninis!!! Thanks for the info on the Christmas Tree Shop.

    About the gym, the Y in Montclair is pretty close so we might check that out. I've used the NYSC in CLifton when visiting Mark in the past and it's beautiful, but I think I would like something as close as possible. Right now he goes to Retro Fitness and it doesn't have classes and stuff that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather. I heard the Y in Montclair is nice. Good luck!
    I do love my gym...the spinning classes are awesome. I usually take classes about 2xs a week.

    ReplyDelete