Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grocery Store trip

I have to be honest, I am one of those people who actually enjoy going to the grocery store. 
What I got this trip:
- 1 bag baby spinich
- 1 bag romaine lettuce
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce (for thai lettuce wraps this week)
- tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 red onion
- turkey breast for lunches
- 2 boxes of Pacific foods organic tomato soups (one of my fave store bought soups!)
- 1 box low fat popcorn
- edamme
- Newmans Own light Balsamic dressing
- ground turkey breast
- skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 fage yogurt...nonfat
-  laughing cow cheese 
- vegetable oil
- 1 can of diced tomatos
- bananas
- 2 rolls for Matt (he refuses to eat wheat bread!)

So that is done! I have Low fat brownies baking in the oven as I type. they smell so good. After dinner tonight we will have our friends over for coffee and dessert. Coffee, brownies and fruit.

I have to go finish up the laundry and organizing.

Be back tonight!

1 comment:

  1. i really wish i enjoyed going grocery shopping - i think if i got to go at off-peak times id like it more but i have to go either friday afternoon or sat morning and it's mobbed! :)

    ReplyDelete