Monday, January 12, 2009

Looong day!

I hope everyone had a good start to their week. My day at work was busy, but it went pretty well. After work I met Matt at the Nissan dealer and we looked/priced out the Rogue. Very nice truck! I did not make my final decision because I do still want to look at my other options.

For lunch I had my salad, string cheese, Triscuit crackers and my tangerine. For an afternoon snack I had the Nature Valley granola bar I packed and 4 potato chips that a friend gave me to try. I was feeling very snacky all day. Not sure if it is hormones or what it is!

After car shopping we were really hungry and Matt wanted to go out to eat. We decided on Chilli's. I ordered the Guiltless Grill, Buffalo Grilled Chicken Sandwich. The Guiltless Grill menu has changed as they added new items. This sandwich is not yet on the online menu. This came on a whole grain roll with steamed veggies on the side. It was a good choice even though I really wanted fries! I am glad I ordered this though. It was very flavorful and I did enjoy it. I did, however, have way too many tortilla chips with salsa and sour cream (off of Matt's plate). I also had a few forkfuls of his rice and beans. I over ate a little tonight, but hey, it is okay. 

Tomorrow I plan on getting up bright and early for a work out. I already made my lunch for work tomorrow and picked out my clothes for work. Now I am off to relax. Another busy day tomorrow. 'Night!

1 comment:

  1. I always used to get the GUiltless Chicken Pita wrap! I love the beans that come on the side.

    Good luck car shopping!

    ReplyDelete