Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hump day oats!

Good morning all! We are half way through the work week already. I got out of bed pretty easily this morning. Today is my rest day from exercise. I sure am feeling sore in my legs from all of the squats and lunges I have been doing with my videos. 

It is cold here in NJ. It is supposed to get in the single digits within the next few days. yuck! I hate the cold!

For breakfast I had a bowl of oats with mashed banana and a tbsp of natural PB. 


I packed lunch to take with me to work. I have been very good so far this week with packing my lunches and snacks. Especially now that I am getting a new car, I need to save on groceries and meals out. 

For lunch I mixed it up a bit and packed a sandwich. Turkey, low fat provolone and spinach on a whole wheat roll. Carrots and natural apple sauce on the side.  I spread a little bit of honey mustard on the sandwich. I hope it tastes as good as it looks! 
Okay off to work now! Another late night. I have a dr apt at 6:30pm. 
I will back tonight.
Have a great Wed all!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - this is my first time reading your blog and I like it! The picture in your header is beautiful! It makes me want to eat raspberries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! Welcome. I hope you visit again.

    ReplyDelete