Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello again!

This is going to be a long post as I will recap from last night through tonight. TGIF!!
Dinner at my parents house last night was very enjoyable. Dad made a great Turkey dinner....just like Thanksgiving Day. When I got there I saw a bag of Sour Cream and Onion chips! My fave chips...ever. So I had 1 big handful. For dinner I had turkey, homemade stuffing, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes, asparagus and a taste of stuffed artichoke. For dessert I had a cup of decaf coffee with FF half n half and I shared a pastry with Mom...we each had half.

Today was back to work. For breakfast I had some fresh fruit salad, and a Kraft whole grain bagel-fil. I went to Applebee's for lunch with a co-workers and ordered a hot tea and water to drink and I got the WW tortilla melt. This was pretty good..I was impressed. It was similiar to a quesadilla made with a whole wheat tortilla, veggies, grilled chicken, low fat cheese. Low fat ranch dressing was drizzled on top and salsa and shredded lettuce was served on the side.

It was just me for dinner tonight. Matt is working until 9 pm. After work I came home and heated up some Campbell Healthy harvest Italian Wedding soup and made a salad to go along with it. On top of the salad I put Trader Joes Olive oil ceasar dressing and anchovies. (I love anchovies and they are good for you...healthy fats.)I had some reduced fat triscuit crackers on the side. After I ate i ran to Target to get some things for the house.

When I got home I defrosted some frozen strawberries and had a serving of organic, all natural animal crackers. 

 Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend? I am going to take a 10am spin class tomorrow am. I also need to take down the Christmas decor and tree and clean the house. Not much fun. We might see some friends tomorrow night. 

Goodnight all!


No comments:

Post a Comment