Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good Old Sunday am

I love Sundays...especially Sunday's that we do not have any plans, like today! yay! So I woke up feeling pretty groggy and tired but I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed at 9am. (I went to bed close to 12:30am...way too late for me. 
I was hungry so I made breakfast right away. I had scrambled egg whites, and a sprinkle of low fat mozzarella cheese in a whole wheat flat out wrap. (my take on a breakfast burrito) Those flat out wraps are pretty big, so I tore some off. On the side I had some mango chunks and strawberries. (I have been buying frozen fruit.) It was very good but I could def eat more, but I will hold off until after my workout. 
I also had a cup of coffee. You will begin to notice that I LOVE coffee; all kinds, regular, flavored, decaf, lattes, etc. I have at least 1 cup of coffee per day. The weekends I tend to have more, maybe 2 cups.  I have done my reading on coffee and coffee is actually okay to include in your daily diet as long as you watch what you put in it. I use skim or 1% milk and sometimes a splenda. On occasion I enjoy creamers or half-n-half. (in moderation)

I have a Keurig single cup coffee maker that I am in loooove with!  

Plans for the day:
-  40mins on my elliptical and some upper body strength training
-  finish laundry
- maybe organize the basement and put Christmas tree down
- hang with Matt and watch Football allll afternoon

I will be back later for mid-day recap and my healthier "game day munchies" that we will be enjoying.


1 comment:

  1. I love sundays too. nothing to do but drink my coffee and search the interwebs...

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete