Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hectic afternoon and a treat for lunch!

I had some running around to do this afternoon, so lunch was eaten in the car! I know, I know, not good! I went through the Wendy's drive through and got a small order of fries and a 5pc order of nuggets. Not the most nutritious lunch, but it was yummy and it satisfied a craving that I have had for about a week! Sometimes we need to just give in. I hardly ever eat fast food. Actually I usually go months without it, so a once in a while meal from a fast food restaurant is okay. Sorry there is no pic! I should have snapped a quick pic in the car.

I am not sure what I am going to make for dinner. I am feeling better, but stills feel blah. Matt is not feeling well at all, he an awful cold. I am thinking either Amy's mac n cheese with veggies, or soup, salad and fresh bread. It is so darn cold here today, even with the heat set higher than usual, I am still chilly. 

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday.

I will be back after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment