Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another chilly day...

Happy Sunday all! I actually slept in today....got up around 9:45am. I did get up at 6am but I managed to fall back to sleep. I am glad I got some extra sleep. It snowed here..again!

I was craving something savory for breakfast, so I had 3 egg whites with american cheese on a whole wheat Arnold's sandwich thin. On the side I had 2 light breakfast sausages. I also had a small glass of OJ.

My plan for the day; shovel, finish laundry, help Matt with his homework, watch football, grocery store for dinner ingredients. I also hope to get a workout in there somewhere. 

I told myself I would stop going to the grocery store more than once to try to save money, but sometimes it is just too difficult to do! I end up forgetting things.

Have a great day. I'll be back after lunch.

1 comment:

  1. what a yummy delicious breakfast! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete