Thursday, January 8, 2009

Change of plans

I forgot that it is Thursday...spin night! I am going to do my very best to make the 6:30pm spin class tonight. It is difficult at times as I often get stuck at work. I would need to leave the office by 5:30pm. I really work until 6pm. I need to see how the day goes. If I don't make the class, I will go back to my original plan of working out at home. I wish I didn't have to work until 6pm. All the good classes are hard to get to.

I was not very hungry this am when I woke up, and actually had that" I ate too much the day before feeling." I think the steak last night at dinner was a bit too much for me. I decided to pack breakfast to have when I get to my desk instead of eating at home. 

I decided on a small banana, Kashi Heart to Heart Raisin and Spice Oatmeal, blueberries and pomegranate. A yogurt would have been great but I am running low on groceries. I will hit up the store on Sat. Of course I also have my coffee!  
Have a great day all! We are almost at the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment