Sunday, January 4, 2009

Casual Football afternoon....

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. My workout was good...I am glad I got that in and over with. Before my workout I measured out 1/3cup of a mix of nuts, seeds and dried cranberries.

Lunch was split pea soup, the brand is Tbatchnick. I really like these soups. They are all natural and taste like home made. They are frozen and come in sealed bags. You put the bag in boiling water to cook then pour in a bowl. With the soup I had 7 Triscuit crackers, a laughing cow cheese wedge and some veggies. After lunch I opened up a Pomegranate so I have the seeds in the fridge for  the week. I had a few spoonfuls. 

Matt is a huge Dolphins fan and today they have a very important game. I watch football, mainly because I live with a huge Sports fan, but I don't really follow it.   So we are staying in all day and watching the games. 

I will be back tonight. Dinner is appetizer style, the healthier way.   Yummy.

What are some of your quick go to appetizers?


No comments:

Post a Comment