Monday, January 5, 2009

A bowl full of fruity oats...

Morning all! I am sipping my cup of coffee while I type. I have been trying to give myself a little more time in the mornings before work, rather than feeling rushed. It is nice to be able to sit down and watch the news and sip coffee for 10mins or so before I need to head out the door. 
I am lucky that my commute to work is not bad at all. I am only about 15mins away. 

How far do you commute to work?

Breakfast this am was a nice bowl of stove top oats made with 1% milk, 1/2 banana, blueberries and 1tbsp natural organic PB. 



I have been waking up hungry...I guess my body is getting used to eating "normal" again. The past two months or so I have def splurged.  

Have a good day all! I am hitting up the gym after work. I will be back late tonight for a recap.

           

           

2 comments:

  1. I need to try to get up earlier and give myself the extra time to relax. I always feel like I'm rushing! My commute is about 40 minutes door-to-door although it's not that long I'm definitely jealous of your 15 minute commute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. Yeah, I have been finding it difficult to get up in the morning but I am much more relaxed when I give myself more time.

    ReplyDelete