Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is Sunday really almost over?

Wow! What a nice day at home relaxing with friends. I really have a tough time on Sunday evenings. Anxiety for the upcoming work week sets in. It is going to be another crazy week at work with the project we are working on. It is also a busy week for me personally. My lease on my car is up real soon, mid February, which means I need to start thinking about what I want to do for a new car...now. Matt and I are going car shopping tomorrow and Tuesday after work. Something I dread! Weds evening after work I have a chiropractor apt with a new doctor. I really dislike having things to do after work, especially 3 nights in a row. Oh well, sometimes life gets hectic.

Today was very nice. We hung out all afternoon and watched football and ate. I didn't go over board, and tried to make the best choices. It could have been much worse. Yes, I did have 1 too many tortilla chips and sun chips, but oh well! 

For dinner we ordered sandwiches from a local Pizza shop. Michelle and I shared an eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and roasted peppers sub. It was good! Sorry no pics of this afternoon's football snacks or dinner.

Since the next few evenings I have plans after work, I will need to get in am work outs. I CAN DO THIS!

I already made my lunch for tomorrow and ironed my clothes for work. Now I am off to relax on the couch for a bit and finish watching the game.

Have a great evening! See you bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment