Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another sick day

Morning! I decided to stay home today and work from here. I am still fighting this horrible head cold/ear infection and I thought it would be best to stay in. I am really a hot mess and not pleasant to be around with all my sneezing, coughing, blowing my nose. haha Sorry!

My plan for today is to rest as much as possible and  work from my laptop. 

I hope to make all my eats healthy today and nutrient dense so I can kick these germs out of my system!

Breakfast was a great bowl of banana/PB oats with tea, and OJ.
I can;t wait to receive my Barney Butter that I ordered last week. It should arrive tomorrow. I have never tried it before.

My workouts lately, well, have been non-existent. I need to get back on track. Maybe tomorrow am I will try to get in 20 minutes of light exercise. I wish I had a yoga DVD!

I will be back later. Have a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment