Sunday, January 25, 2009

Officially sick

So folks...I fought the battle all week, and lost! I am going to the doctor this am. I think this mild cold that I struggled with all week turned into an infection. I do not like taking prescriptions, but I think this calls for an antibiotic. I can not be out of work at all this week.

We went out for dinner with friends last night then for dessert! I felt exhausted and hardly had a voice. 

For dinner we went to the CrabHouse. I don;t have pics, but you are not missing much. It was terrible. I won't even do a re-cap. I had salmon. It wasn't cooked enough, it was cold, and the shrimp, with lump crabmeat and mushroom topping looked like mush! I didn't eat much. The service was also terrible. There were 10 of us at dinner. Maybe 3 people like their meals. Not good.

After dinner we went to a cute little cafe where we all had ice cream sundaes! This was better than dinner. Matt and I shared a Giradelli Brownie Hot Fudge Sundae with Vanilla Ice Cream. OMG! SOOOO Good!

Today's plan...doctor, grocery store for a few things, then home to do nothing! I need to rest.
Matt is home tomorrow so maybe he will be so kind to help with cleaning the house and laundry. I really need to just rest today.

Breakfast was a large glass of OJ, tea with honey, and egg and cheese on Arnold's whole wheat sandwich thin.

Have a great Sunday! Be back later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the doctor's went okay, and I hope you feel better. Get a good workout for like 15-30 minutes if you can, and I guarantee you'll feel amazing, you'll sweat out those oxins that are in your system causing you to be sick.

    xxox

    ReplyDelete