Breakfast was 3 egg whites, scrambled, 1 slice 7 grain bread with a little olive oil spread and a small glass of OJ. I of course had a cup of coffee and I just might have 1 more cup in a little bit.
I need to finish up some laundry/folding clothes and go outside to shovel and clean off cars. yucky!
I might take a walk to the local Walgreen's for eggs. I used up the last of the eggs and know that Matt will probably want some when he wakes up. He is the sleeper in this house. I sleep until 9am the latest on the weekends and that is late for me!
This afternoon's food for the game is easy, and pretty healthy.
- veggies and dip (Michelle is bringing it over)
- muti-grain tortilla chips, salsa and fresh guacamole (which I need to make)
- shrimp cocktail
- Lucky Jade veggie egg rolls and Lucky Jade Veggie Pot-stickers (I encourage you all to check these out. The ingredients are natural and the nutrition info is not bad at all.)
- buffalo wings (for the guys)
- Morning Star Farms Buffalo Chick'n nuggets (for Michelle and I)
- Low fat brownies for dessert
- If we need more food I will make a pizza!
Similar to last week's game-day eats! I am looking forward to a relaxed afternoon with great friends and good food! This will probably be dinner too as I know we will most likely be snacking all afternoon. I will do my best not to go overboard!
How do you all control yourself in situations like this or at a party when food is out all day?
No exercise for me today. I am very sore from all those squats/lunges this week and a double spin class yesterday.
I better go get what I need done. Be back tonight! Have a great Sunday all!