Saturday, January 24, 2009

Working working!

Good morning! Sorry all! I was really bad at blogging the past few days.  I will try my best to get better. Work has been crazy! I need to go into the office for a couple of hours this morning. I plan on hitting up the gym on my way home this afternoon.  I would recap my eats from the past few days, but I don't have pics so I don't want to bore you all.

I have had that "I feel like I'm getting sick" feeling now for about 3 days. It is so annoying but I think I sound worse than I actually feel.

Last night I went to Target for some household items/grocery items. I found a new oatmeal. Archer Farms, Blueberry Almond Instant Oatmeal. I liked what I saw on the ingredient list so I thought I would give it a try. I am very picky when it comes to instant oatmeal. I had a bowl this morning with a small glass of OJ and coffee.

The oatmeal had a nice taste to it, but was a bit too sweet for me. Next time I think I might add some plain oats to the mix before I cook them to lessen the sweetness and also bulk it up some more. I also added too much milk!

I ordered my first Barney Butter earlier this week! I bought 3 packages of the creamy 90 calorie individual packs and 1 jar of the crunchy. I am excited to taste it.

Well I better go get going..off the work I go!

Be back later. Hopefully after I get a good work out in. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment